Three stages of sade-sati• First in childhood (effect on education & parents),
• Second in youth (effect on profession, finance & family)
• Third in old-age (effects health more than anything else).
1. First in childhood (effect on education & parents)First stage of sadesati is give different types of problems like insult from others (a rude expression intended to offend or hurt); arising financial problems (poverty); it also affected health (physical, mental….) and troubles in family too suffers along with him. This period is very harmful.
2. Second in youth (effect on profession, finance & family)Second stage of sadesati is middling period, they improved the life quality from mediocre to above average; even though you get success but you feel alone. During this period you may suffer separation of family. This period is mediocre.
3. Third in old-age (effects health more than anything else)Third stage of sadesati is very cruel period, a terrific fact in human experience, during this period you may affected lot of physical problems like deeply affected by a strong feeling, affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function, death of elders in the family etc., This period is highly rude.
The timing of Sade sati is, when our Moon-sign comes under the influence of Saturn. Saturn transits through each sign, in two and a half years. In Sade sati is the time when Saturn is transiting through:
• The sign "previous" to the Moon-sign (two and half years),
• In the Moon-sign "itself" (again two and a half years) and
• The sign "next" to Moon-sign (again two and half years making it a course of seven and half years in total).
* Saturn`s transit in each sign is known as Dhaiyya.
1st Dhaiyya: In the first level, the transit of Saturn into 12th house from moon sign for 2 ½ years. It is called first dhaiyya. Very bad results are felt by the parents and close relations. If there any old people in family his health may be affected badly or the time when something ends. Saturn act of spending money for unwanted and unbearable expenditure.
2nd Dhaiyya: In the second level, the Saturn transit into the moon sign for 2 ½ years. It is called second dhaiyya. During this period, it affects several ways. Like family problems (between husband, wife, brothers, sisters, parents etc.,); putting someone in prison or in jail as lawful punishment; temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work; weak in health or body (especially from old age) etc.,
3rd Dhaiyya: In the third level, the Saturn transit into 2nd house from Moon sign for 2 ½ years. It is called third dhaiyya. It affects the health in persons and children. During this time the person may suffer physical and financial stress; mental or emotional strain; powerlessness revealed by an inability to act; if any benefit derived from others, that will be lost, a misleading falsehood etc.,
Shri Shaneeshwardev is one of the most dreaded and feared beliefs in Indian Astrology. Once Shaneeshwar climbed on to Hanuman's shoulder, implying that Shaneeshwar's influence was beginning on Lord Hanuman. At this, Hanuman assumed a large size, and Shaneeshwar was caught painfully between Hanuman's shoulders and the ceiling of the room they were in. as the pain was unbearable, Lord Shaneeshwar requested Lord Hanuman to release him, promising in return, that if a person prayed to Lord Hanuman, he (Shaneeshwar) would moderate or eliminate the malefic effects of his influence on that person; following this, Lord Hanuman released Shaneeshwar.
Legend of Shani Dev:
According to tale Shri Shaneeshwardev was about to enter life of Luv and Kush in Sade sati period, but Shri Hanuman requested him not to do, so as Shri Hanuman believed that he punished Lord Ram double already by sending him in exile for 14 years. Shri Shaneeshwardev refused telling that this is his karma and he can't run away from it. Listening this Shri Hanuman crushed Shri Shaneeshwardev under his feet. Shri Shaneeshwardev was suffering from too much of pain and hence agreed to leave Luv and Kush.
General effects of sade sati:The god Shaneeshwar is also called Saturn. Shaneeshwar is a god and son of Surya and his wife Chaya(Shadow goddess) and also known as Chayaputra he is the elder brother of Yama. Shaneeshwar gives as the results of once deeds through appropriate punishment and rewards Yama grants the results of once deeds after death. Saturday is the most appropriate days for worshipping Shaneeshwar Bhagavan.
During shani period the people affected lot of physical and mental problems like lost opportunities; no money and few or no material possessions; frequently a symptom of infection; dissatisfied with someone or something; failure in attempts; death came as a terrible shock; Destroy by fire; An unfortunate mishap; especially one causing damage or injury etc.,
It is important although sadesati is unnecessary and unforeseen trouble resulting from an unfortunate event. But not everybody suffers from the bad effects of such transit of Saturn. Some people get very good results and bless some people with very good things. So it is not always bad in all cases. The biggest advantage of sadesati is that it teaches us important lesson in life which if learnt properly makes up the basic foundation of every success and achievement, it is an excellent planet. No other planet can give what saturn can, in fact having a well placed Saturn in ones chart is one of the best things to hope for! Sade sati gives perfect opportunity to be in touch with our spiritual self. In the long run, any person who value higher learning in life and accomplishments obtained after a series of trials will think that the existence of Sade Sati has made his life more meaningful. Shani dev gives always bad effects only to some people while it gives beneficial results to other people depending upon their horoscope.
"You will be able to know the following details after analyzing your birth horoscope chart like":
Periods of sadesati; Effects of sadesati (health, education, career, business, marriage, love, profession, relationship, life, etc.,), We can help you to clear your specific questions, doubts and also suggest the remedial measures.
Payment Detail | Payment Options | How to Order Online | Contact Us